El Sol Vida
Jungle River Tubing and Green Grotto Adventure Tour
Plan a visit into underworld green cavern of mystery and an epic rainforest adventure in the heart of Jamaica! Your Jungle River Tubing and Green Grotto Caves Adventure to be an experience to remember.
- Hotel/port pick up & drop off
- Scenic drive into the countryside
- Spend the time filled with splashing, high diving and rope swinging like Tarzan
- Complimentary lunch stop (Meals not included)
Your Jungle River Tubing and Green Grotto Caves adventure starts with your pick up at your hotel lobby or the cruise terminal and you are driven in comfort on a scenic roadway to the Limestone forest just outside the town of Discovery Bay.
At the Green Grotto known at various times as the Runaway Bay Caves, Cave Hall Caves, Discovery Bay Caves, Dry Harbour Caves, Hopewell Caves, Rum Caves and Dairy Caves, are among Jamaica's most prominent natural attractions. Enjoy a guided tour where you learn about the rich history of the caves, telling the story of the people who have used the caves for various purposes over the years.
On your way to your next adventure, have lunch (meals and drinks not included) at one of Jamaica's famous jerk centres, enjoying the delicious meal with an ice cold Red Stripe beer or tropical fruit drinks.
After a short drive, allow nature to open her arms and embrace you in the cool waters of the Rio Bueno. After boarding your tube, your well-trained guide will have you laughing while experiencing the rapids and calms of the River. Relax and watch nature unfold the beauty of her flora and fauna as you drift downstream riding your tube through the river's twists, turns and rapids passing over limestone riverbeds and beneath arching bamboo.
At the end of your amazing experience, enjoy a comfortable drive back to your hotel or cruise ship with a heart filled with Jamaica!
- Hotel/Port pick up and drop off
- All Admission Fees
- Well-appointed air-conditioned vehicles
- Complimentary Bottle of Water
- Meals and Drinks
- Gratuity (Optional)
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Minimum of 2 Adults per reservation
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age requirement is 8 years
- Not suitable for pregnant women or persons with back problems
- Dress code is smart casual, wear swimwear under your clothes and water shoes
- Not Wheelchair accessible
- Maximum Weight: 260 lbs.