Blue Mountains Overnight Camping 4WD Adventure
An ideal combination of picturesque sightseeing and physical challenge, this is one of the very best ways to escape civilisation, get off the grid and connect to pristine natural beauty.
Follow your expert guide on a Australian blue mountains camping trip and explore beautiful trails only accessible by 4x4.
We will be camping near my four wheel drive, so no need to carry a heavy backpack.
This is the ultimate Blue mountains 4x4 safari overnight adventure.
Blue mountains is host to significant biodiversity. This overnight adventure combines some of the best hidden gems to create the ultimate blue mountains experience. Guests will also get the chance to explore the best of blue mountains' wildlife.
Camping could offer a lot more than a day trip, to Watch the sunset from a cliff, sleep under billion of stars
Guests will Chat, Share stories around the dying embers of a campfire.
Participants can explore a lot of Secret look out and caves & Gaze over Australian wilderness & Bush walk through Australian bush land.
Sky watching, star gazing, comets in the night sky.
We will be staying at a beautiful campsite, some wild animal can be seen like Possums, kangaroo, wallaby, wallaroo, owl, freshwater lobster.....ect
A Lot of Waterfalls & lakes ,swimming in summer only, perfect camping scene, hiking trails all around.
I can teach you some bush tucker, navigation using the stars & sun, survival skills if anyone is interested.
Inclusions & exclusions
- Private transportation
- 4WD Off Road Tour
- Fully guided Adventure with an Experienced Certified Outdoor Instructor .
- General Survival Skills.
- Swimming under wild waterfall.(Depends on the weather)
- Wildlife encounters
- Camping gears (Tents, Camping beds), Sleeping Bags ( we recommend to get your own but we can supply it free if you don't have one)
- Camp Kitchen Utilities.
- Food and Drinks.
- Camping or travel pillow.
Pick Up locations:
- From All Sydney's city hotels
- From Parramatta train station.(Meeting point is on Fitzwilliam St, Parramatta near the Train station's EXIT )